- The website operator / data controller collected in connection with the use of the www.nicamed.pl website is Nica Coolers Sp. z o.o., ul. Plac Wolnica 13/10, 31-060 Krakow; entry in the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court in Kraków, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000755596, NIP 6762557276.
For questions regarding the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact Nica Coolers via e-mail sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Website Operator / Administrator – an entity that, independently or jointly with others, defines the purposes and methods of personal data processing
- Website – the Company’s websites
- Website User / Users – a natural person using the Company’s websites
- Personal data – means any information about a natural person identified or identifiable through one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including image, voice recording, location data, contact details, information contained in correspondence, information collected via recording equipment or other similar technology
- GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
The website obtains information about users and their behavior by:
- information voluntarily entered into forms (e.g. newsletter, e-mail, business interactions, orders, payments)
- saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”)
Information in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
- The data is not shared with third parties except with the user’s consent.
- The data provided may be transferred to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are internet domain operators, payment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this regard.
Information on cookies
- Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are files that enable the analysis of user behavior, for example on a website or website, and allow the adaptation of its content to a specific recipient (purposes, storage period or their provider). They are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that enable the improvement of their structure and content thanks to the analysis of the manner of using the Website by Users
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not log out again on each subpage of the Website
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default.
- Website users are free to make changes to the settings in this regard.
- The web browser allows you to delete cookies.
- Website users can automatically block cookies.
- Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
The data is processed in accordance with the law and in compliance with security rules. Processing of some data may be entrusted to other partners within the limits permitted by law.
Storage of personal data
The storage time of personal data is based on the legal basis for its processing and occurs in the case of:
- Consent – until withdrawn, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- For the purposes of considering the complaint and / or other inquiries – until the response or assessment of the complaint and / or inquiries.
- For the purpose of storing evidence to defend against possible claims – until the expiry of these claims.
- For the purposes of statistical analysis regarding Users’ activity – until an objection is raised.
- Applicable legal regulations – for the time specified in the relevant regulations.
- Until an effective objection to the processing of personal data is submitted.
- Until an effective data erasure request is made.